De Eenhoorn tastes, selects and delivers quality coffee from around the world. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted every week in our roastery.
Our baristas work with specialty coffee every day. In our coffee bar you can order coffees from different countries, but we always have one special of the week. In addition, we test our coffees on different filter methods to bring out the best taste experience. In our assortment you can find coffees from Brazil, Guatemala, Sumatra, Kenya, Panama and Peru. All these types of coffee have different taste profiles.
Click here for an impression video of the coffee tasting.
If you would like to participate in a coffee tasting, it is possible to book tickets on our website. Every second Saturday of each month there is a coffee tasting. The maximum number of participants is 10
- You have to book infront
- Minimum quantity of participants: 4
- Maximum quantity of participants: 10
- In case the workshop is cancelled, the paid amount will be returned a.s.a.p.
- We have the right to cancel the tasting when we dont resave the amount of people
- You will receive a confirmation of reservation and payment
de Eenhoorn Koffie & Thee
Oudestraat 101 - 103
8261 CJ Kampen, Nederland