Special beer, cheese & chocolate
Beer has gained an immense stage in the Netherlands, but also in the rest of the world. This is entirely justified in view of the class, the diversity and the innovative beer styles that are produced there.
We are used to drinking wine with cheese (often too sweet unfortunately) and chocolate with sweet wines, but did you know that beer is a very special and good companion to drink with cheese and / or chocolate? The opinion of Fijn-Proeverij is that this can often be even better if you can find the right combinations together. During this tasting, 10 of these combinations will have you taste.
- You must book in advance
- Maximum number of available places is 36
- Only accessible for persons 18 years and older (we will check on this)
- Cancellation is only possible up to 48 hours before the agreed date
- You will receive a confirmation after booking and payment via the webshop (this is your admission ticket)
- Access from 18 years.
- With insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel this tasting.
- Issue voucher upon arrival.
- Offer does not include other drinks
Guillaume's Fine-Tasting & tasting room “De Zes Vaatjes”
entered into a tasty collaboration in 2014 by organizing a tasting every six to eight
weeks on Friday, Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon in Proeflokaal 'De Zes Vaatjes'
in Utrecht. This classic tasting room has been in the family for 3 generations and is one
of the oldest restaurants in Utrecht. This tasting room exudes love, knowledge and passion
from various drinks.
If you just feel like and are interested in beautiful special drinks, want to know more and make comparisons in a cozy and casual way, then these will be unforgettable afternoons and evenings and you will get to know new gourmets. Each time the most beautiful products of its kind, with the accompanying stories from Sommelier / Vinologist / Wine Food Specialist Guillaume Coret & Liquorist / Master Pourer Albert de Rijk.
Tasting room De Zes Vaatjes
Mgr. van de Weteringstraat 32,
Utrecht (entrance: Appelstraat 4)